Sadick Dermatology Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Our in-office safety policies are aligned with the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local government officials related to COVID-19.
New Safety Policies for Patients
- Patients will undergo screening questions and receive comprehensive instructions about our new policies prior to their appointment.
- To minimize contact, we will offer patients virtual check in and check out.
- Patients will be instructed to come to the office wearing a mask.
- Patient temperatures will be checked via forehead scanners upon arrival to the office.
- We have reorganized our offices to maximize social distancing and cleanliness.
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient.
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled.
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Teledermatology appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually.
New Safety Policies for Office & Staff
- All of our staff have completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures.
- All of our clinical staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters to include masks and eye protection.
- Our exam rooms are sanitized before and after every patient visit.
- All SD team members will be screened for symptoms and/or fever daily prior to coming to work.