What Women Want from Skin Care Products
Harris Interactive and Neutrogena recently conducted a survey to explore the relationship women have with their cosmetics.
Over one-thousand women responded, answering questions about their priorities and needs when it comes to skin care products and cosmetics.
- 58 % said if they could own one product, it should be one that delivers flawless skin tone.
- 68 % would give up something important to have flawless skin
- 46 % say they’ve incorporated makeup into their skincare routine
- 56 % are relying on cosmetics that offer sun protection
- 58 % women over age 55 want to minimize lines and wrinkles
- 8 % want longer lashes
- 3 % want fuller lips
- 2 % want enhanced cheekbone definition
Great skincare products are a key factor in maintaining beautiful, healthy skin, but many people also need professional guidance from a dermatologist or aesthetician – especially those who have sensitive or dry skin.
If you’re one of the many patients regularly undergoing procedures like microdermabrasion or chemical peels, you’ll definitely benefit from a physician’s guidance in choosing skin care products that work in conjunction with your treatment.